There are a number of ways to upload images and videos from your computer into your Photobucket account. Once signed into your account, click the Upload button at the top of the page.
Notice the four options running across the top of the screen:
- Computer - The most common upload method! Choose your destination album and let it roll!
- Facebook - An easy way to Import your Facebook albums
- URL - Enter link codes for images hosted on another site. The image will be uploaded to your account.
- Bulk Upload - The Photobucket Backup, for Windows and Mac, a standalone program that will allow you to automatically back-up images saved on your computer.
- *Remember* - you can now upload directly to your currently viewed album, click here to find out how.
When you are uploading from your computer, you can drag and drop images and folders, or you can click the "Choose photos & videos" to browse to images located on your computer.
Drag and Drop
In the upper left corner of the dotted upload box you can choose your destination album, and your preferred privacy setting.
Once you've selected your destination album, click, drag, and drop images anywhere on the upload screen. Notice that the text changes to "Drag photos and videos here," indicating it's ready for you to drop those images and get uploading!
You can monitor upload progress and add image titles! You can also drag and drop or select more files, and it won't interrupt your current upload!
Google Chrome users can also upload whole folders of images
Google Chrome users have the unique ability to upload whole folders of images. You can upload a folder of images by dragging and dropping, or clicking the "Choose folders" link next to the "Choose photos & videos" button.
Having trouble uploading? Visit this page for uploading troubleshooting tips!