With a PLUS Photobucket account, you receive all the benefits of a Free Account, "plus" many more!
Already have a Plus account but need more storage?
Do you have a Free account and want to know HOW to upgrade?
Please visit this link: Get Plus!
Pricing: The cost of a PLUS account varies according to how much storage you need!
- 2 GB - Free
- Ad Free (no additional storage or bandwidth) - 99¢ / Month, $9.99 / Year
- 20 GB - $2.99 / Month, $29.99 / Year
- 50 GB - $4.99 / Month, $49.99 / Year
- 100 GB - $8.99 / Month, $89.99 / Year
- 200 GB - $16.99 / Month, $169.99 / Year
- 500 GB - $39.99 / Month, $399.99 / Year
When you upgrade to PLUS:
- Premium Support. You have direct access to our tech support team. Email our PLUS Support Team
- Storage. You get more space for your media.
- Bandwidth: Virtually unlimited sharing of media to 3rd party sites. Bandwidth is a measure of the resources needed to display your media outside of Photobucket (example: images linked to your blog). Free accts get 10GB of bandwidth per month. Plus accts are practically unlimited.
- No Ads: When you're logged into your Photobucket Plus account, you won't see any ads on Photobucket pages (note, viewers of your images within Photobucket will see ads unless they, too, have Plus accounts).
- If you had a free account (or PRO account) on the previous version of Photobucket, you will get the additional GB on top of what you've already stored. For example, if you had 1 GB of images on the original Photobucket, on the new Photobucket you will have 2 GB + 1 GB = 3 GB of total storage available on the new Photobucket.
If you wish to cancel your recurring payments, you can check out the steps to do so on this article: Cancel My Recurring Payments