There are three different ways to halt your Photobucket Plus subscription and revert to a Free account:
1) Cancel recurring payments from within your Photobucket account:
- Log into your account and navigate to the Account Status page.
- Just below your expiration date you will find a link to Stop My Recurring Payments.
- Clicking that link will turn off the recurring payments for your subscription.
- Your account will remain upgraded until the expiration date, then it will gracefully become a free account. No further action required.
2) Cancel recurring payments via Paypal:
If you paid with Paypal, you can go there and stop the recurring billing. The steps to cancel recurring payments in Paypal may change from time to time. Please be sure to check their help site for the current steps to cancel recurring payments: Paypal Payment Cancellation Steps.
3) Non-Recurring payment accounts:
Did you pay for your Plus account with a one-time payment? If your subscription is NOT set to renew automatically, you don't have to do anything in your account to have that subscription cancelled. After the expiration date your account will revert back to a Free Account.