- At the top right side of the Firefox window, click the triple bar menu in the upper right corner, go over to Options.
- Select the panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click .
- Close the Options tab. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click the three dots icon in the upper right corner, select settings then scroll down and click on Advance.
- At the very bottom of Privacy and Security and select Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer 10+:
- Click the Tools button (the gear icon), point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
Internet Explorer 9:
- Click the Tools button (the gear icon), and then select Internet options.
- Under Browsing history, select Delete.
Internet Explorer 8:
- Select the Safety menu, and then select Delete Browsing History.
- Choose the types of data and files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
- Choose History > Clear History, click the pop-up menu, then choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
- Click the Hub icon (the three bars in the upper right).
- Click the History icon (the icon that looks like a clock) .
- Click the link labeled Clear all history.
- Check the boxes for each item you want to clear.
- Click the Clear button. The message "All Clear!" will appear at the top when the data has been erased.