Photobucket has a small support team with real, friendly people. Our agents love helping our members use our site and provide answers to any questions you may have! However, with a small team, the only way we can give you the best service is through email and chat.
If you are logged into your account, please contact us through our support form here and we’ll follow up with you via email as soon as possible.
- Please make sure to include both your username and the email address tied to your account when contacting us.
- If you don't have a Photobucket account or can not access your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide member support through email for the following reasons:
- We usually need your email address to help locate your account.
- We are able to provide you with step-by-step instructions, as well as links to our articles to help you with your question.
- We frequently ask you to send us screenshots when you’re having issues to help us see what you are seeing. We can then send you screenshots to guide you in the right direction.
- We are able to investigate any issues you may have and have answers to your questions without having you wait on hold.
- It helps us keep a history of your communication with us in case we need to escalate your issue or if you have more questions in the future.
Our team is here to assist you Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm MST (UTC -7), with live chat agents available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm MST (UTC -7).