Images not in albums can be managed easily. You can perform all the same bulk actions on any content not stored in an album.
Note: When downloading multiple albums, the download option becomes unavailable when the ‘Images without albums’ is selected.
Bulk actions for images that are not in an album:
- Click My Albums
- Click on the album titled ‘Images without albums’
- Click the checkmark in the top left corner of an image to select it.
- Scroll down to the last image in the list you want to select.
- Hover over the last image in the list you want to select.
- With the Shift Button held, click the image in the top left corner.
- All images between the first and last image should now be selected.
- That’s it! Continue performing your desired action.