For information on how to upload, please visit our upload article here.
Let's make sure that the file you're trying to upload is supported on Photobucket. Please take a look at this article in order to confirm whether or not your file type is supported. Common unsupported files include .pdf, .tif, .tiff, .swf, and .raw file types.
There are a number of reasons why you may see this message when trying to upload an image.
- Confirm that your file type is supported on Photobucket.com.
- Check for special characters in your filename. For example, having a "#" character at the beginning of your filename may cause your image to not upload properly.
- Confirm that this isn't an issue with your internet service provider, router, or modem.
- Ensure that your operating system and/or browser is supported and up to date, this article lists out all supported OS and browsers.
- Try uploading from a different browser or computer to confirm that the problem isn't isolated to your computer.
If you find that after checking the above steps, you still cannot manage to upload your file(s), please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your OS and version, your browser and version
- A brief but detailed description of your issue
- Any helpful screenshots, if needed
- Provide an attachment of the file that you cannot upload