For information on how to upload, please visit our upload article here.
Let's make sure that the file you're trying to upload is supported on Photobucket. Please take a look at this article in order to confirm whether or not your file type is supported. Common unsupported files include .pdf, .tif, .tiff, .swf, and .raw file types.
There are a number of reasons why you may see this message when trying to upload an image.
- Confirm that your file type is supported on Photobucket.com.
- Confirm that this isn't an issue with your internet service provider, router, or modem.
- Ensure that your operating system and/or browser is supported and up to date, this article lists out all supported OS and browsers.
- Some adblockers may incorrectly identify our uploader as malicious or spam. Try disabling your adblocker, whether stand-alone or an extension of your browser, and try again.
- Try uploading from a different browser or computer to confirm that the problem isn't isolated to your computer.
If you find that, after checking the above steps, you still cannot manage to upload your file(s), please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your OS and version, your browser and version
- A brief but detailed description of your issue
- Any helpful screenshots, if needed
- Provide an attachment of the file that you cannot upload