You can sign into Photobucket using your Facebook account and either create a new Photobucket account or link to your existing Photobucket account.
- Click the Log in with Facebook button on the Home page.
- Enter your email and password for your Facebook account, and click Log In.
- You will then be prompted with a screen letting you know what information Photobucket needs to create the account. Click Log in with Facebook.
You can choose whether to let Photobucket post to Facebook on your behalf.
If your Facebook first name/last name combination is available on Photobucket, it displays in the Username field.
- OPTIONAL - Change your username.
- Enter a Password
- Enter your Zip or Postal Code.
- Choose your country.
- Click Continue >>.
- Click Yes to share your uploads to Facebook. You can change this setting in your Account Settings after you log into your Photobucket account.
If you clicked YES:
- Enter your Photobucket email or username.
- Enter your Password.
- Click Login.