Photobucket will function correctly in the browsers listed below. Photobucket develops for and tests with the following supported browsers:
- Chrome (Note that Chrome updates automatically, and often in the background, which can cause occasional problems with the Photobucket site).
- Latest version of Firefox.
- Latest version of Safari.
- Latest version of Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 10.0+ (make sure you have Compatibility View disabled in your IE Tool settings) Photobucket may not function correctly in Internet Explorer 9 or below.
Determine your browser version:
- Click the Help link at the top of your browser window. There should be an "About" option in the list of choices. Click About, and look for the version or release string.
- The features and functionality of the Photobucket website may work with other browsers, but Photobucket cannot guarantee compatibility, and the support provided for those browsers may be limited.
- Photobucket only supports generally available (GA) releases. Beta versions are not supported.
Make sure you install the latest updates available for your Internet browser to ensure that you have the best experience possible while using your Photobucket account. In most cases, you can click help in your browser’s toolbar to check for updates.
Photobucket supports the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Mac 10.6 +
- Internet Explorer 6 and 7
- Windows ME (must be running most current version of Firefox or IE available on this platform as your web browser)
- Windows 98 (must be running most current version of Firefox or IE available on this platform as your web browser)
- Windows 2000 (must be running most current version of Firefox or IE available on this platform as your web browser)
- Mac OS 9
- Linux OS
- America Online Browser (AOL)
- Opera Browser
- Internet Explorer for Mac
In some cases, you may be able to download and install the Firefox browser to take advantage of the full functionality of the Photobucket website. Go to http://www.firefox.com/ and check whether Firefox is available for your operating system.