Changing your album title is easy on the new Photobucket experience. You can easily do this while viewing your album or by selecting the album from the Albums page.
To change your album title while viewing the album:
- Open the album that you need to update by selecting it from the album list located on the left side of your screen
- Click on the album title
- Type in the new album name in the field textbox and click Save.
To change your album title from your Albums page:
- Click on Albums on the left side of your screen. This will open the Albums page where you can view all the albums in your account.
- Place your mouse on the album that you need to change the title. Click on the checkbox on the top-left corner to select it.
- Click the Details icon on the toolbar.
- Type in the new album name in the field textbox.
- Click anywhere outside the textbox to save the changes