Changing your album title is easy on Photobucket. You can easily do this while viewing your album or by selecting the album from the Albums page.
To change your album title while viewing the album:
- Open the album that you need to update by selecting it from the album list located on the left side of your screen
- Click on the three dots to the left of the album title
- Click Album Details
- Type in the new album name in the field textbox and click “X’ to save
To change your album title from your Albums page:
- Click on My Albums on the left side of your screen. This will open the Albums page where you can view all the albums in your account.
- Place your mouse on the album that you need to change the title. Click on the checkbox in the top-left corner to select it.
- Click the Details icon on the toolbar.
- Type in the new album name in the field textbox.
- Click the "X” in the top right corner of the textbox to save the changes