One of the beneficial features a Photobucket subscription provides is password-protected albums. This gives you the option to share albums selectively, and without making them public.
There are two ways to reach your Album Settings to add or remove an album password:
1) While in My Bucket, click on the album to select the album you would like to update, then click the Album Details button in the toolbar.
2) Scroll over the album name in the menu list to the left of the screen, click the 3 dot menu button that appears, and select Edit.
Either of these takes you to the Album Settings panel, which will pop up to the right of your screen. To add a password, click the Password button.
From here you can create one or more passwords for your album. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click Create Password
- Enter a Title for your password
- Enter the password, and click Save
- Click Save again on the Account Settings panel
You may have to refresh the page if you are not seeing the new password you just created.
To manage passwords you have created, use the icons next to the password title, as below:
From left to right, these icons allow you to do the following:
- View your password
- Copy your password
- Edit your title and password
- Delete your password
New settings apply to only the album you are currently viewing. Each album and sub-album will require their own individual passwords.
For more details on how to share albums, click here.