When you sign up for a Photobucket account, you are prompted to select a plan.
Our free plan includes:
- 250 photos or 2.5 GB of storage space
If you need more storage or access to 3rd Party Image Hosting, you'll want to upgrade your account to one of our paid subscriptions plans. With a paid Photobucket plan, you receive all the benefits of the Free plan, plus many more!
Please visit the following link to upgrade: Choose Your Plan
The cost of a paid account varies depending on your needs. Please note, yearly subscriptions are billed annually.
- You may choose to pay either monthly at $5.99/month or yearly for $53.90/year (equivalent to $4.49/month).
- 25 GB of storage space or up to 2,500 photos.
- You may choose to pay either monthly at $7.99/month or yearly for $75.50/year (equivalent to $6.29/month).
- 250 GB of storage space or up to 25,000 photos.
- You may choose to pay either monthly at $12.99/month or yearly for $129.50/year (equivalent to $10.79/month).
- 1 TB of storage space and unlimited photo limit.
When you upgrade your plan, you gain the following benefits:
- 3rd Party Image Hosting: Link the photos you have uploaded to Photobucket to your forums, blogs or other websites for viewing.
- No Advertisements: Enjoy an ad free Photobucket experience as long as you are logged into your Plus account.
- Premium Support: You have direct access to our tech support team. Email our PLUS Support Team
*Ad Free Browsing: When you're logged into your Photobucket Plus account, you won't see any ads on Photobucket pages (note, viewers of your images within Photobucket will see ads unless they, too, have Plus accounts).
If you are experiencing difficulty making a payment, the following article has tips to assist you with this issue. I Can't Make a Payment
Our refund policy can be found here: Refund Policy for Plus Accounts