- Select the Triple Bar menu at the top right of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and select Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Privacy select Site Settings.
- In Firefox, type about:config in the address bar, then press Enter.
- Select the I accept the risk! button.
- Click on the O in the top left corner of your browser.
- Additionally, you can open a new tab and press alt and p to open your settings.
- Scroll down to Site Settings.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
Click the Internet zone.
If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4.
If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
Click Custom Level.
In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
Click Ok to save.
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu.
- Click Security.
- Close the window.
- Click Reload.