If troubleshooting is what you need, you’ve found the place for it! Follow the steps below to fix almost everything on Photobucket:
- Clear out your browser's cache and cookies.
- Ensure your web browser is supported and up-to-date.
- Disable browser add-ons to ensure they are not conflicting with Photobucket processes.
- Test the site in a different browser than the one that’s experiencing the issue. We recommend Google Chrome. It has important web technologies such as Java built-in, and updates automatically. You can find it at www.google.com/chrome
- Be sure only one browser tab is open to Photobucket while you’re working within your account.
If these steps don’t solve the issue, contact us. We’re always glad to help. Please be sure to provide as much information as possible in your request, and a screenshot of the issue if possible!