- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Click More tools, then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, select a time range. Select All time to delete everything.
- Check the boxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear data.
- At the top right side of the Firefox window, click the triple bar menu in the upper right corner and choose Settings.
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- Check the boxes for Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content.
- Click Clear.
- Open Opera and click on the 'O' in the top left of the browser
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down to Clear browsing data and click it.
- Under Time range, select All time.
- Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear Data
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preference.
- Click Privacy, then Remove stored cookies and data.
- Click Manage Website Data, select Photobucket, then click Remove or Remove All.
- Click the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings then click the Privacy, search, and services tab.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, then click Clear now.
For information on how to clear the cache and cookies on your mobile browser, click here.