- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Click More tools, then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, select a time range. Select All time to delete everything.
- Check the boxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear data.
- At the top right side of the Firefox window, click the triple bar menu in the upper right corner and choose Options.
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preference.
- Click Privacy, then Remove stored cookies and data.
- Click Manage Website Data, select Photobucket, then click Remove or Remove All.
- Click the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files, then click Clear.
Internet Explorer 10+:
- Click the Tools button (the gear icon), point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Select Temporary Internet Files and website data and Cookies and website data then select Delete.
Internet Explorer 9:
- Click the Tools button (the gear icon), and then select Internet options.
- Under Browsing history, select Delete.
Internet Explorer 8:
- Select the Safety menu, and then select Delete Browsing History.
- Choose the types of data and files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.