- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Click More tools, then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, select a time range. Select All time to delete everything.
- Check the boxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear data.
- At the top right side of the Firefox window, click the triple bar menu in the upper right corner and choose Options.
- Select the panel.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click .
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Internet Explorer 10+:
- Click the Tools button (the gear icon), point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
Internet Explorer 9:
- Click the Tools button (the gear icon), and then select Internet options.
- Under Browsing history, select Delete.
Internet Explorer 8:
- Select the Safety menu, and then select Delete Browsing History.
- Choose the types of data and files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
- Choose History > Clear History, click the pop-up menu, then choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
- Click the Hub icon (the three bars in the upper right).
- Click the History icon (the icon that looks like a clock) .
- Click the link labeled Clear all history.
- Check the boxes for each item you want to clear.
- Click the Clear button. The message "All Clear!" will appear at the top when the data has been erased.