- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Click More tools, then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, select a time range. Select All time to delete everything.
- Check the boxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear data.
- At the top right side of the Firefox window, click the triple bar menu in the upper right corner and choose Options.
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- Check the boxes for Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content.
- Click Clear.
- Open Opera and click on the 'O' in the top left of the browser
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down to Clear Browsing Data and click it.
- Click Clear Data
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preference.
- Click Privacy, then Remove stored cookies and data.
- Click Manage Website Data, select Photobucket, then click Remove or Remove All.
- Click the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings then click the Privacy & security tab.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files, then click Clear.
Internet Explorer 10+:
- Click the Tools button (the gear icon), point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Select Temporary Internet Files and website data and Cookies and website data then select Delete.
Internet Explorer 9:
- Click the Tools button (the gear icon), and then select Internet options.
- Under Browsing history, select Delete.
Internet Explorer 8:
- Select the Safety menu, and then select Delete Browsing History.
- Choose the types of data and files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
For more information on how to clear the cache and cookies on your mobile browser, click here.