Take a screenshot from a Windows OS:
- Press the Print Screen (PrtScn/PrtSc) key on your keyboard.
- Open a new project in Microsoft Paint
- Hold the Ctrl key and press V on your keyboard. The image is pasted into the program.
- Hold the Ctrl key and press S. The Save As pop-up displays.
- Name the file, select a file type (jpg preferably), choose a location you will remember and hit Save.
- With your reply to Photobucket Support open in your email program, find the "Attach" button/link and find the file you've just created.
Take a screenshot on a Mac:
- Hold down the APPLE [Command] and SHIFT keys.
- Press 3 for a screen shot of the entire screen.
- Press 4 to get a "crosshairs" so you can select a specific section of the screen.
- Press the space bar after you press 4 to automatically size the screenshot so that it perfectly matches the window it's over.
- After you press the space bar, a camera icon displays. The resulting file is placed on your desktop, and named Picture X.pdf for versions of Mac OS 10.3 or earlier and Picture X.png or Picture X.jpg for Mac OS 10.4 and later.
- Find the file and attach it to your email reply to Customer Support.
Important! Make sure the screenshots shows your entire browser window and exactly what you are seeing. Include the location bar at the top and the status/footer bar at the bottom. These show the URL you accessed and the list of any active browser plugins or apps. Thanks!