If you cannot access your account, you can attempt to recover it here.
To delete a Free account:
- Log into your Photobucket account.
- Place your mouse on the Profile icon next to Plans (top right), and choose Settings. Your settings will display. Click Here if already logged in!
- Click the Account tab and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click Delete this account.
- Enter a reason, click the box to prove that you are a human and click the Delete My Account button.
If you have a Plus account and you no longer wish to have a subscription, you can cancel the subscription and let it revert to a Free account. If you want to delete it, you must email email@example.com to cancel your Plus subscription. Contacting the support team ensures that any automatic payment renewals are canceled and the team will force the account to be Free. Once it is a Free account you can follow the steps above.
Important! Please make sure you backup all of your images and videos on your personal computer before you process the request to cancel your account. Photobucket does not maintain backup files when you delete your account. Photobucket cannot restore your media.
There is a 7 day wait period before your account is fully removed from Photobucket. You can log into your account during the first 48 hours to cancel the deletion request. You will find this option on the Account Status page.