Stories are your albums presented in a horizontal layout that allows you to share your images, videos, gifs and text in a beautiful, easy to navigate display.
The following information will help you to view and share your story in a few easy steps.
- Select the album you want to view as a story.
- Organize and sort your album (the story will be presented in the order your album is sorted)
Please see this article for more information on how to organize and sort your album: Organizing and Sorting
- View your album as a Story by clicking on the “Story” button, located at the top right corner of your album view.
- One you’re viewing your album as a story, you may choose to change your story background image to another photo in your library or a Photobucket story background. Click on the gear icon at the top right of your screen and select “Edit Background Image.”
- Share your story easily with friends and families using the many share options available at the top right of the story display or embed the story in your blog using the embed link code.