Once you’ve signed in to your Photobucket account on a mobile browser, uploading is easy!
- Tap the Upload cloud icon to the upper right of your screen.
- Select whether you’d like to Upload to My Bucket or you can Choose another album.
- Tap Select Images to choose your image source. You’ll be provided the option to choose to take photos or videos for direct upload, or view your device files to select images or videos you already have.
- Once you’ve selected your images or videos, you will be redirected to your upload screen, where you’ll see a preview of the images to be uploaded.
- Tap the Upload to… button. If you choose to upload to My Bucket, this will say Upload to My Bucket, and if you choose to upload to a different Album, this will include the name of the specific Album. Feel free to use the Choose another album link at the top of the screen to change this at any time before tapping the button.
You may also choose to Upload Images or Videos via URL. “Paste your link here” in the labeled field, and tap Add. Then tap the Upload to… button to continue.