Having trouble finding your old username for Account Recovery? Try using Google!
- Visit Google and search your suspected username + "Photobucket" or your first and last name + "Photobucket."
- Check the standard search results and Google images. Once you find your image, click on it and this should take you to your Photobucket profile.
- Now, look up at the address bar in your browser.
- Your username will be right after "/u/", as pictured above. Submit that username or the URL for your profile when trying to recover your account.
You can also:
- Check your email: Type Photobucket on your email search box. We usually mention your username at the beginning — i.e. "Hello (username).
- Check your old social accounts, blog pages, or websites: Did you post an image from your account to a message board or forum? Or did you link your images to your blog? These are also great places to look. If you find your image, it should link back to Photobucket and you can find your username in the address bar like above.