You can easily share a single image or multiple images from your Group Bucket by creating sharing links! Group Buckets makes it easy to share your photos and videos with your members. Even non-members can get in on the fun!
Access to Group Buckets requires the Group Buckets, Premium Sharing, Premium (Hosting), or Legacy Unlimited / Expert plans. For more information on our currently offered plans, click here.
If you have more questions about Group Buckets or need assistance upgrading your plan, please contact support here.
To create a sharing link:
- Locate the image(s) in the All Media, Album, or Sub-album.
- Click on the check mark located in the top left corner to select that image.
- Click the Share Media icon in the toolbar
- Name your sharing link
- An expiration date is optional. You can still create a sharing link without an expiration date
- If you want to set an expiration date for the link, check the box to enable Link Expiration.
- Select the expiration date: 7 days, 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days
- Click Create Link
- Click Update Link or Continue to close the window and finalize your link
Note: You can only work in the All Media or album in one instance. You cannot select an image in All Media and then access an album to select another image or the other way around. Doing so will not keep your previous image selected.
How to access the Sharing Links Management page:
- On the left-hand drawer of the Group Bucket, click Sharing Links
On this page, you will have access to a variety of tools that will allow you to edit the title, enable or disable link expiration, and preview the public link page.
To view the Public Link Page
- Locate the card of the sharing link
- Click on the Public Link button
- This will open up a new tab or window to the chosen shared images
To quickly copy the Sharing Link:
- Click the Copy Link button
- This will automatically copy the link to your clipboard; ready to paste!
To Edit Date and Title
- Click the 3 Dots button
- Click Stop Sharing
- Confirm the notification by click Stop Sharing
Note: Stop sharing links will not delete your photos. It only invalidates the link and removes the card from the Sharing Links page
When you share links, visitors to download images and order prints from the Public Link page.
- Select images by clicking the checkmark on the top left corner of each image
- Click Download