Need to download all of the images in an album? Whether its your own Photobucket account or another User, you can download the entire album's worth of images in one fell swoop.
- Find the album you want to download by first navigating to the Library.
- Select the Album you wish to download.
- Look in the lower right corner of the page for Actions and find the link to Download Album.
- Validate that you are a human by clicking the box.
- Next, all of the images in your album will be gathered and compressed into a .zip file. The next page you'll see will prompt you to download the compressed file.
NOTE: If you have a lot of images, it may take a little while to compress. We'll notify you via email when the file is ready to download. Make sure your current Photobucket account is updated with your current email address. Click here to learn more about changing your email address.
- After downloading the compressed file to your computer, unzip it and view your pics. NOTE: You may need a 3rd party utility to decompress the .zip file. Click here to learn more.
Note: Currently, this feature only works with images. Your videos and gifs will need to be downloaded individually. Click here to learn more about individually downloading media.
Don't want others to download your albums? Just make your albums private. Click here to learn more about changing album privacy.