Uploading your photos and videos is simple and easy on the new Photobucket experience. Just click the upload button and select your images, drag and drop images directly into your Bucket or albums, or quickly upload images using the direct link for the image.
Drag & Drop Directly to Albums
- Once logged in to your account, click the Upload button at the top-right of the page.
- To upload your photos to a specific album, click on the album title from your Albums list to open it. You can also click Albums to view all of the albums in your account and select the album from there.
- Select the images you want to upload from your device.
- To select multiple images in a row - Click on the first image you want to upload, then press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click on the last image you want to upload.
- To select multiple images individually - Click on an image that you want to upload, then press and hold the CTRL key (For Mac OS use the Command key) on your keyboard and continue clicking on images to select them.
- Once you're done selecting the images, click Open to upload. You can also drag the selected files and drop them directly into your Bucket or albums. To do this, press and hold the left button of your mouse on a selected image and drag it into the page.
Drag & Drop Directly to an Album
- While viewing a specific album in your account, open the folder in your computer containing the images you want to upload.
- Click the images within the folder to select them. Once selected, press and hold the left button of your mouse and drag the images into the album page to upload them.
Upload images by URL
Quickly upload an image from another site by pasting the direct link for the image.
To do this,
- Open the album where you want to upload the image.
- Click the Upload by URL icon at the top-right corner of the page next to the profile icon.
- Paste the direct link for the image.
- Click Upload.