To download an image or a video from an album:
- Click the Select button in the upper toolbar.
- At the top-left corner of the image, you will see a checkmark. Click on the checkmark to select the image you want to download. You can select one image or multiple images to download at once.
- Click the Download icon located at the top-right corner of the page to download the selected image(s) to your computer.
To bulk select multiple images in an album, click the checkmark of the first image, then scroll to the last image. Hold your Shift key as you click the checkmark of the last image. This will select everything in between the images that you selected.
To deselect specific images, click on the individual images you want to deselect.
To deselect all images, click on the X button located in the top-left corner of the blue toolbar.
How to unzip your downloaded images
To unzip the downloaded file on Windows
- Right-click on the downloaded .zip folder, then click Extract All.
- Click Browse to select a folder on your computer where you want the album extracted. If you prefer to keep it in the same folder, you can skip this step.
- Click Extract.
To open a .zip file on a Mac, double-click the file. The unzipped folder will be added next to the .zip file.
To download an image or video from the media details page:
While viewing the image or video, click the download icon to download it to your computer.
If you need to download your albums, you can read more on how to do this by clicking here.