To download an image from an album:
- Click on the image to select it.
- Click the Download icon on the toolbar to download the image to your computer.
- To download multiple images from your album, simply click on each image to select it.
- You can also use Shift-Click to select consecutive images. This selects the first image, the last image, and all the images in between. To do this, click on the first image you want to select to highlight it, then scroll to the last image in the album, hold down the "Shift" key and click the image.
- Click the Download icon to download the selected images. A .zip file of your images will be downloaded to your computer.
To download an image from the media details page:
While viewing the image, click the Download icon to download the image to your computer.
If you need to download your albums, you can read more on how to do this by clicking here.