You can change your album privacy settings at any time to control who can view your albums.
- To edit your album privacy settings, select your albums and then click the edit button.
- This will open a pop-up where you are able to choose the following privacy options: Public, Private and Password Protected.
- When you are finished, click Save to save these changes.
Privacy Settings Explained
When an album is public:
- Guests to your account will be able to view all public albums.
- Photos and videos that have tags, titles, or descriptions display in Photobucket search results when someone searches for the terms in the tags, titles, or descriptions.
- Photos in the album may appear in other search engines like Google or Bing.
When an album is private:
- Photos and videos in the album do not display in Photobucket search results.
- Guests will not see private albums while viewing other albums.
- You are not able to provide a direct link to view a Photo in your private album.
When an album is password protected:
- Guests enter a password in order to view the album.
- Even if a guest has a direct link to the album, they cannot access the password-protected album unless they have a guest password.
- Content will not display in search results.
- Guests to your album can copy and share direct links to photos in the album - this cannot be disabled so only share with people you trust.
For more information on password-protected albums please click here.