The steps below will walk you through the process of downloading an album or multiple albums from your account.
To download albums from the Albums page,
- Click My Albums located on the left sidebar. This will open your My Albums page.
- Click Select in the upper toolbar.
- Click on the checkmark located in the top-left corner of the album to select it.
- Click the download icon in the toolbar to download your album(s). A zip file of your album contents will be downloaded to your computer.
*Images without albums is a view of all images uploaded directly to your My Bucket folder. It is not an album that can be downloaded. If this is selected, the download icon will not activate. To download these images, click on the album to open it and follow the steps in the following article on how to download multiple images in bulk. Downloading Images & Videos
To download an album while viewing it,
- Click on the Download icon in the toolbar.
- A zip file of your album contents will be downloaded to your computer.
Where can I find my downloaded albums on my computer?
Windows - When downloading albums from your Photobucket account to your windows computer, the file will automatically download to your Downloads folder.
Mac - When downloading albums from your Photobucket account to your Apple computer, you’ll see a pop-up window asking you which location you want to save the file. Select the location to save the file and click save for the download to begin.
How do I open the .zip file?
To unzip the downloaded file on Windows,
- Right-click on the downloaded .zip folder, then click Extract All.
- Click Browse to select a folder on your computer where you want the album extracted. If you prefer to keep it in the same folder, you can skip this step.
- Click Extract.
To open a .zip file on a Mac,
- Simply double-click the downloaded file. The unzipped folder will be added next to the .zip file.
For steps on how to download individual images from your account, click here.
For steps on how to download your albums to your mobile device, click here.