The steps below will walk you through the process of how to download an album or multiple albums from your account.
- From My Bucket page, select the album you wish to download.
- Click the Download icon to download your album. A .zip file of your album contents will be downloaded to your computer.
- To download multiple albums, select the albums first before clicking the Download icon.
Where can I find my downloaded album on my computer?
Windows - When downloading albums from your Photobucket account to your windows computer, the file will automatically download to your Downloads folder.
Mac - When downloading albums from your Photobucket account to you apple computer, you’ll be presented with a window asking what location you want to save the file. Select the location to save the file and click save for the download to begin.
How do I open the .zip file?
To unzip the downloaded file on Windows,
- Right-click on the downloaded .zip folder, then click Extract All.
- Click Browse to select a folder on your computer where you want the album extracted. If you prefer to keep it in the same folder, you can skip this step.
- Click Extract.
To open a .zip file on a Mac,
Simply double-click the downloaded file. The unzipped folder will be added next to the .zip file.
If you need to download individual images from your account, you can read more on how to do this by clicking here.