Let’s get organized! Whether it’s a celebration, an adventure, or just dinner, keeping your photos organized is a great way to find your memories easily. Learn how to keep your Bucket organized by creating albums so you can find any memory in a snap.
How to create an album
1. Click on My Albums, located on the left sidebar. This will bring you to a view of all the albums in your account.
2. Click the blue plus (+) sign in the Create new album box. It will automatically show today’s date as an album name. Click on the text box and type in a title for your album.
*If you create multiple albums on the same day, each album title will default to the current date. To prevent this, it is recommended that you title each of your albums.
3. Once you have entered the album name, click Create Album
*When the album is first created, it will not be listed alphabetically and will show up at the bottom of your albums page. If you do not see your album, refresh the page and it will appear.
How to create a sub-album
There are several ways you can create sub-albums.
Directly from an album
- Click on My Albums, located on the left side of your account page.
- Click on your created album.
- Next to your album name, click Create Sub-Album
- Name your Sub-Album. It will automatically show today’s date as an album name.
*If you create multiple albums on the same day, each album title will default to the current date. Therefore, it is recommended that you title each of your albums
- Click Create Album.
- Click on your newly created album to start filling it with memories.
If you want to create additional sub-albums, click on Create Sub-Album once more, then the Blue + symbol.
Clicking the 3 dot menu from the albums list
- Click the three dots to the right of the album name.
- Click Create Sub-Album.
- Name your album and click Create Album.
- Click the triangle to the left of the parent album to see the sub-album that you’ve created.
Sub-Albums are hidden by default for a more streamlined experience. To access your Sub-Albums, click on the triangle that is just to the left of your album title.