If your web browser's address bar reads next.photobucket.com, click here for instructions.
How to create an album or a sub-album on Photobucket
- Click on Add Album located on the left sidebar, above your album list.
- A new album will be automatically created with the current date as the default title. You will be able to change this and type in your own album title.
- If you create multiple albums on the same day, each album title will default to the current date. Therefore, it is recommended that you title each of your albums.
- To create a sub-album, double-click to open the album you wish to create the sub-album in. Once opened, click Add Album from the left sidebar to create a sub-album.
Instructions for next.photobucket.com
How to create an album on the new Photobucket experience
1. Click on Albums or View All Albums, located on the left sidebar. This will bring you to a view of all the albums in your account.
2. Click the blue plus (+) sign in the Create New Album box. It will automatically show today’s date as an album name. Click on the text box and type in the title for your album.
*If you create multiple albums on the same day, each album title will default to the current date. Therefore, it is recommended that you title each of your albums.
3. Once you have entered the album name, click Create Album
4. The album you created will populate at the bottom of your albums page. Once you refresh the page, it will populate in alphabetical order.