Photobucket provides users with several linking options:
Direct link: This is the actual web location where your image is stored. Use this link for sites that ask you to insert an image from a web URL.
HTML code: Use this to embed a photo or video on websites like Wordpress, Blogger, eBay and more!
IMG link: Use this to embed your photo or video on message boards and forums that do not allow you to input HTML coding.
Email & IM: Use this link to share your image or album via email or IM. This link will send you directly to Photobucket to view the content.
To copy your link codes from your library/album:
- Click on the image(s) you want to link out or embed to select them.
- Click Share on the toolbar.
- Click Copy to copy the link(s) to your clipboard. You’re now ready to paste your links to your website.
To copy your link codes from the media details page:
- Double-click to open the image that you want to link out or embed.
- Click on the Share button on the top left-hand side of the toolbar.
- Click on the Copy button to copy the link to your clipboard. You’re now ready to paste your link to your website.