How to Delete Images
- Click on the checkmark on the top-left corner of the image to select it. Once you’ve selected the image, you can easily select the rest of the images just by clicking on the thumbnail.
- Click the Trash icon in the toolbar to move the images to your Trash folder.
- Click Yes, Delete to confirm.
How To Delete Albums
- Click on My Albums on the left side panel to view all albums in your account.
- Click on the checkmark on the top-left corner of the album thumbnail to select it.
- Click on the Trash icon in the toolbar.
Select from the options below:
- Delete Album and its content - This will delete the album and move the images to the Trash folder
- Delete Album & keep content in My Bucket - This action will delete the album and move the images to My Bucket.
Note: You cannot delete your My Bucket and Mobile Uploads albums, as these are default albums in your account.
Deleted images will be in your Trash folder and will be permanently deleted after 30 days.
To delete the images immediately, click on the Trash folder located on the left side of your screen. Click Empty Trash, then click Yes, Delete to delete all images permanently.
For more information on how to do this, check out our article on How to Manage Your Trash Folder.