Photobucket provides you with a quick and easy way to share your images and albums.
Sharing an Image from an Album
- Click on the image that you want to share, then click on the Share icon in the toolbar.
- From here, you will find the image link codes you can use to share your image. You will also find options to share your image on different social media sites or share them via email.
- To copy your image link code, click Copy.
Sharing an Image from the Media Details Page
- From your album, double-click on the image to view it on the media details page.
- Click on the Share icon to access your image link codes.
Sharing Multiple Images
You can also share your images in bulk by doing the following:
- Click on the images that you want to share, then click on the Share icon in the toolbar.
- Click on Copy to copy the image link codes to your clipboard.
- Please note that the option to share via social media and email is not available when selecting multiple images.
Sharing an Album
- On Your Bucket page, click on the album that you want to share then click the Share icon in the toolbar.
- You will see the options available to share the album via link codes and social media buttons. To copy your album link code, click on Copy and it will be copied to your clipboard.