Presentation is everything! You can easily share your images with family and friends by compiling the content in your album into one seamless slideshow.
To quickly view a slideshow of the current album you have selected, simply click on the play icon at the top of the page. This will then begin a slideshow of your album.
Organize your Slideshow
Your slideshow displays images in the same order they are sorted within the album. For example, if your images are sorted by Date Uploaded: Newest, the slideshow will begin from your newest uploaded image to the oldest. For more information on how to change the sort order of your images, click here.
Share your Slideshow
To share your slideshow,
- Make sure the album you want to share is set to Public. Your album's current privacy setting is indicated by the eye icon next to the album title.
- In the albums taskbar to the left, click on the 3 dots next to the album you want to share.
- Click Share Album.
- Click the Embed link options.
- Select the size you need and then copy and paste the code where you want to share the album.
Sharing a Slideshow with a Selected Sort Order
To retrieve a link to share your images in a specific order, take the following steps:
- Select your image order by updating the Sort By: option to the upper right of the page.
- Click on the Play icon in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Choose your preferred linking option.
Note the Sort By: option is shown at the end of the link, along with the order those images will be shown in. This is illustrated in the video below - note the difference in the link text.