Bulk actions provide a convenient way of sharing and organizing your images. With just a few clicks, you can share, download, favorite, delete, move to another album, or even buy prints of your favorite photos.
To do this:
- Choose an album from your Albums list located in the left-hand drawer.
Select images by clicking the checkmark in the top-left corner or using the shift-click method.
To use the shift-click method:
- Click on the checkmark on the first image
- Scroll down to the last image
- While holding shift on your keyboard, click the checkmark on the last image. This will select all the images in between
- Click here to learn more about selecting multiple images
- To use the shift-click method:
- Once you have selected the images, you will see the toolbar highlighted at the top of your screen.
- Select any of the options in the toolbar to perform the action for all selected images.
- Videos and Gifs cannot be printed.
- You can only perform bulk actions within the same album
If your albums or images are missing from your bulk download, try downloading them in smaller batches.
For example, try downloading one or two albums at a time or downloading no more than 50 images in one session. Working in smaller batches will ensure that all your albums and images are downloaded.
- Smaller batch recommendation: 50 images at a time
- Smaller batch recommendation: 2 albums at a time
Please note that your download speeds are affected by the image(s) size and your network connection.