Bulk actions provide a convenient way of sharing and organizing your images. With just a few clicks, you can share, download, favorite, delete, move to another album, or even buy prints of your favorite photos.
To do this:
- Choose an album from your Albums list located in the left-hand drawer.
Select images by clicking the checkmark in the top-left corner or using the shift-click method.
To use the shift-click method:
- Click on the checkmark on the first image
- Scroll down to the last image
- While holding shift on your keyboard, click the checkmark on the last image. This will select all the images in between
- Click here to learn more about selecting multiple images
- To use the shift-click method:
- Once you have selected the images, you will see the toolbar highlighted at the top of your screen.
- Select any of the options in the toolbar to perform the action for all selected images.
- Videos and Gifs cannot be printed.
- You can only perform bulk actions within the same album