You can download your albums to your mobile device using the browser on your device.
- After logging into your account, click the three horizontal dots in the top right-hand corner and click on Enable Select Mode.
- Once the select mode has been enabled click on the album(s) you want to download. Once you have finished selecting, click on the three horizontal dots again and select Download Selected Items.
- A .zip file will be downloaded to your device. Please note that larger albums will take longer to be ready before the download begins.
The steps below walk you through locating and opening the downloaded .zip file.
For Android Devices
- Locate your Android's Download Folder. The location of this folder depends on your device, however, it is commonly found under Management.
- Locate the .zip file that will begin with 'archive'.
- Once located, tap and hold on the album name to bring up a checkmark next to the file
- Tap the three dots to open the menu
- Tap on 'Extract to...' and you can select the album of your choice to place your downloaded content.
For iOS Devices
- The .zip file will be located within the Files app on your device. All iOS devices come with this app pre-installed. If you have deleted this app you can download it again from the App Store.
- Locate the .zip file within the Files app, the filename will begin with 'archive' and click on the file to perform the unzip action. Then click the new file to view your images.
- To save your images to your Photos app, simply select the images, click share, then select save images and the images will be saved to your Photos app.