You can download your images to your mobile device by logging into your Photobucket account using the browser on your device. To do this, just follow the steps below.
- After logging into your account, click the the image to open it in view mode.
- Click the three horizontal dots in the top right-hand corner to open the menu.
- Select Download from the menu. After a moment, a popup will appear, click download to Download your image.
- The image file will be downloaded to your device.
*Please note that larger files will take longer to prepare before the download begins.
The steps below walk you through locating the downloaded file.
For Android Devices
- The file will be saved to you your devices Downloads folder on your device. The location of this folder depends on your device, however, it is commonly found under either Management, Downloads, My Files, or File Manager.
- You can also locate your downloaded files by opening your Settings menu for your browser and selecting Downloads.
For iOS Devices
- The file will be located within the Files app on your device. All iOS devices come with this app pre-installed. If you have deleted this app you can download it again from the App Store.
- To save your images to your Photos app, simply select the images, click share, then select save images and the images will be saved to your Photos app.