You can download your albums to your mobile device by logging into your Photobucket account using the browser on your device. To do this, just follow the steps below.
- After logging into your account, click the the image to open it in view mode.
- Click the three horizontal dots in the top right-hand corner to open the menu.
- Select Download from the menu. After a moment, a popup will appear, click download to Download your image.
- The image file will be downloaded to your device.
*Please note that larger files will take longer to prepare before the download begins.
The steps below walk you through locating the downloaded file.
For Android Devices
- The file will be saved to you your devices Downloads folder. The location of this folder depends on your device, however, it is commonly found under Management.
For iOS Devices
- The file will be located within the Files app on your device. All iOS devices come with this app pre-installed. If you have deleted this app you can download it again from the App Store.
- To save your images to your Photos app, simply select the images, click share, then select save images and the images will be saved to your Photos app.