If your web browser's address bar reads next.photobucket.com, click here for instructions.
You can download your images to your mobile device by logging into your Photobucket account using the browser on your device. To do this, just follow the steps below.
- After logging into your account, tap the image to open it in view mode.
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the top right-hand corner to open the menu.
- Select Download from the menu. After a moment, a popup will appear, tap download to Download your image.
- The image file will be downloaded to your device.
*Please note that larger files will take longer to prepare before the download begins.
The steps below walk you through locating the downloaded file.
For Android Devices
- The file will be saved to your devices Download's folder on your device. The location of this folder depends on your device, however, it is commonly found under either Management, Downloads, My Files, or File Manager.
- You can also locate your downloaded files by opening your Settings menu for your browser and selecting Downloads.
For iOS Devices
- The file will be located within the Files app on your device. All iOS devices come with this app pre-installed. If you have deleted this app you can download it again from the App Store.
- To save your images to your Photos app, simply select the images, tap share, then select save images and the images will be saved to your Photos app.
Instructions for next.photobucket.com
Downloading images in bulk to your mobile device is simple to do on your mobile browser.
To do this,
- Tap the Select button in the toolbar, then tap on the images you want to select. You can also tap on the top-left corner of the image to select it. Once the image is selected, you can tap on other images to select them for download.
- Tap the Download icon at the top-right of the page.
- Depending on your device, you may see a pop-up asking you to confirm that you want to download the file. Tap Download again to confirm.
When downloading multiple images, your images will be downloaded in a .zip file that will need to be extracted to view your photos. To open the .zip file, follow the steps below.
To open the .zip file on your Android device,
- Open your Files folder
- Tap on Downloads. Depending on your device, you will also see this in your Recent files.
- Tap on the archive.zip file. This is how the downloaded file is named on your device
- Tap Extract
- Your images will appear in your phone's gallery
To open the zip file on your iOS device,
- Tap on the Files app
- Tap on the archive.zip file to extract your images.
- You will see the unzipped archive folder next to the .zip file. Tap the archive folder to view your images.