You can easily download images in bulk to your mobile device.
Simply log in to your Photobucket account through your mobile phone's browser and then follow the instructions below.
- Tap the Select button in the upper toolbar, then tap on the images you want to select for download. You can also tap on the top-left corner of the image to select them. Once the image is selected, you can tap on other images to select them for download.
- Once you have selected the images you want, tap the Download icon in the upper toolbar.
- Depending on your device, you may see a pop-up asking you to confirm that you want to download the file. Tap Download again to confirm.
When downloading multiple images, your images will be downloaded in a .zip file that will need to be extracted to view your photos. To open the .zip file, follow the steps below.
To open the .zip file on your Android device
- Open your device's Files folder
- Tap on Downloads. Depending on your device, you will also see this in your Recent files.
- Tap on the archive.zip file. This is how the downloaded file is named on your device
- Tap Extract
- Your images will appear in your phone's gallery
To open the zip file on your iOS device
- Tap on the Files app
- Tap on the archive.zip file to extract your images.
- You will see the unzipped archive folder next to the .zip file. Tap the archive folder to view your images.
For steps on how to download albums on your mobile browser, click here.