Downloading images in bulk to your mobile device is simple to do on your mobile browser.
To do this,
- Tap the Select button in the toolbar, then tap on the images you want to select. You can also tap on the top-left corner of the image to select it. Once the image is selected, you can tap on other images to select them for download.
- Tap the Download icon at the top-right of the page.
- Depending on your device, you may see a pop-up asking you to confirm that you want to download the file. Tap Download again to confirm.
When downloading multiple images, your images will be downloaded in a .zip file that will need to be extracted to view your photos. To open the .zip file, follow the steps below.
To open the .zip file on your Android device,
- Open your Files folder
- Tap on Downloads. Depending on your device, you will also see this in your Recent files.
- Tap on the archive.zip file. This is how the downloaded file is named on your device
- Tap Extract
- Your images will appear in your phone's gallery
To open the zip file on your iOS device,
- Tap on the Files app
- Tap on the archive.zip file to extract your images.
- You will see the unzipped archive folder next to the .zip file. Tap the archive folder to view your images.