Privacy is very important in today's age. Thankfully our mobile site has got you covered on easily changing the important privacy settings.
To reset your password:
- Tap on the three lines at the top left of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon.
- Tap on security to change your password.
To change the privacy settings of your albums:
- Tap on the album
- Tap on the eye icon on the right side of the screen.
- From there you can toggle the privacy settings.
- When the eye icon is normal, this shows the album privacy is set to Public
- When the eye icon is crossed, this shows the album privacy is set to Private
Users with a Photobucket subscription plan will have their albums set to Private by default.