Sharing and linking your images is simple and easy on our iOS app. You can select individual photos and albums or select multiple to share.
- Tap the image you want to share
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see a toolbar that says 'Copy Links'
- You can easily copy the link to share your photo by tapping the following buttons: Direct, HTML, IMG, or Email.
- You can also click the share button to send a link to your image using AirDrop or your Messages app.
You can also share your images by clicking the drop-down arrow located under the photo in the same toolbar where you access the direct links to share the image.
- To share a specific album, tap on the 'Sub-albums' tab on the top right of your screen.
- From there, you will see all your sub-albums and they will have three dots towards the right of your screen
- Tap that and you will see all the different ways you can share your album as well as options to edit your album and add photos
If you want to share multiple albums and photos, tap the ‘Select’ button on the bottom right and select what media you want to share.