Removing images and albums from your account is easy on our app.
Please note that you will get a pop-up on each action that asks you to confirm because the action of deleting that album cannot be undone.
How to delete a single image:
- Tap on the image to bring it to full screen.
- In the bottom right corner, tap on the Trash icon.
- Confirm the deletion of the image.
How to delete a group of photos:
- Tap on the Select icon at the bottom right of the app.
- Tap on the images you want to delete. The selected images will have a checkmark in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the Trash icon in the bottom right.
- Confirm the deletion of the images.
How to delete an album:
- In the top-right corner, tap on Sub-Albums to access your album list.
- Locate the album you want to delete.
- Tap on the 3 dots of that album
- Tap on Delete Album
- Delete Album & Content will delete the album and all images in that album
- Delete Album & Keep Content will only delete the album. The images in that album will be moved to My Bucket and no longer belong to any album.