If you need to delete images from your account, you can easily do this by logging in to your account through your mobile browser. Once logged in, follow the instructions below.
- To choose which images to delete, tap Select in the toolbar.
- Choose the images that you want to delete by tapping the checkmark in the upper lefthand corner of the image.
- Tap the Trash icon in the toolbar. A pop-up will appear to confirm that you want to move the images to your Trash folder.
- The images will be permanently deleted in 30 days.
To permanently delete ALL deleted images immediately from your account, please follow the steps below.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
- Tap Trash to open your trash folder.
- Tap the left Trash can with the three lines to empty your trash folder.
- Confirm on the pop-up to empty the trash.
You can also select specific images to delete immediately from your account by tapping the individual images and then the trash icon to the right.