Uploading your photos on the app is a simple process that allows for you to easily store, share, and link your images.
Before you are able to upload, please make sure your permissions are set to allow access for the app to your media.
For Android: You will need to allow permissions for both Camera and Storage. You can check your app permissions by going to Settings > Apps & Notifications > App Info and scroll down to Photobucket.
For iOS: You will need to allow access to All Photos. You can check your app permissions by going to Settings > Privacy > Photos and scroll down to Photobucket.
To upload your photos:
- Tap the + icon on the bottom of the app. If you want to upload to a sub-album, tap on the sub-album in which you want to upload your photo to.
- You will get three options: Upload from Gallery, Upload from Camera, and Create a Sub-Album.
- Upload from Camera will give you the option to take a live photo.
- Upload from Gallery will display every image saved in your gallery.
- Create a Sub-Album will allow for you to create a new album in your bucket. You can give your album a name and description, change its privacy settings, and assign it to a location. Once you create the sub-album you can then upload photos to that sub-album.
- Once you select the image or images you’d like to upload, simply tap on the Upload button on the top right of your screen. It will pop up a message for you to confirm your upload.
Once the upload has been completed you can see the images on your account. You may need to refresh the app by pulling down the screen to see the new content.