The steps below will walk you through the process of how to download an album or multiple albums from your account.
- From the My Bucket page, select the album you wish to download.
- Click the Download icon to download your album. A .zip file of your album contents will be downloaded to your computer.
- To download multiple albums, select the albums first before clicking the Download icon.
To unzip the downloaded file on Windows,
- Right-click on the downloaded .zip folder, then click Extract All.
- Click Browse to select a folder on your computer where you want the album extracted. If you prefer to keep it in the same folder, you can skip this step.
- Click Extract.
To open a .zip file on a Mac, double-click the file. The unzipped folder will be added next to the .zip file.
If you need to download individual images from your account, you can read more on how to do this by clicking here.