Our mobile app will automatically back up your memories and moments without lifting a finger. Keep your memories safe with our Auto Backup feature.
How do I enable Auto-Backup?
- Tap on the Menu button. The 3 horizontal lines at the top-left corner
- Tap on My account
- Under Preferences, tap Auto Backup Settings
- Tap the toggle switches on the right to enable or disable auto-backup for photos, videos, and using cellular data
- Select your Upload Timeframe
- Only New Images - Auto Backup will start uploading any new images that you take with your phone as well as any images that were saved on your phone in the past 24 hours before this feature has been enabled
- All Images - Auto Backup will start uploading ALL images that are saved on your phone
Please note that you will need to have enough storage available on your device for Auto Backup to work on your phone.
- Android: Need to have at least 10% or more of storage available
- iOS: Need to have at least 100 MB of storage available