Here are some common billing page issues you may experience if you're having trouble purchasing a subscription for your account.
Page is not loading completely
If you're seeing the spinning icons shown below while on the billing page, it means that a browser extension such as an ad blocker is preventing the site to load completely. To resolve this issue, you can:
- Temporarily disable the ad-blocker on the billing page. Once disabled, you will need to reload the page again. For more information on how to disable browser add-ons, click here.
- Open the billing page on an incognito window or a private window on your browser. You can also use a different browser without an ad-block installed to submit your payment.
Payment will not submit
If your payment is not going through or will not submit, please try the following:
- Review the information you've provided and make sure they are properly entered into the payment fields.
- Make sure that the payment method you are using is something we accept. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB. Payments via Paypal are only accepted if you're purchasing a new subscription.
- Use a different payment method.
*Prepaid cards are not an acceptable form of payment as subscriptions are set to automatically renew at the end of the subscription period.
Error Message: Unable to Generate Token
- Sign out of Photobucket on all devices. This includes your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies on the device you are using to purchase a subscription plan. This will clear the token for your previous session. For more information on how to do this, click here.
- Sign in to your account and purchase the plan again.
If you continue to experience issues purchasing a subscription, please click here to contact our support team.