We're sorry to hear that you're having issues purchasing a subscription for your account! Below are some common issues you may experience on the billing page.
Page is not loading completely
If you're seeing the spinning icons shown below while on the billing page, it means that a browser extension such as an ad blocker is preventing the site to load completely. To resolve this issue, you can:
- Temporarily disable the ad-blocker on the billing page. Once disabled, you will need to reload the page again. For more information on how to disable browser add-ons, click here.
- Open the billing page on an incognito window or a private window on your browser. You can also use a different browser without an ad-block installed to submit your payment.
Payment will not submit
If your payment is not going through or will not submit, please try the following:
- Review the information you've provided and make sure they are properly entered into the payment fields.
- Make sure that the payment method you are using is something we accept. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB. Payments via Paypal are only accepted if you're purchasing a new subscription.
- Use a different payment method.
*Prepaid cards are not an acceptable form of payment as subscriptions are set to automatically renew at the end of the subscription period.
Error Message: Unable to Generate Token
- Sign out of Photobucket on all devices. This includes your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies on the device you are using to purchase a subscription plan. This will clear the token for your previous session. For more information on how to do this, click here.
- Sign in to your account and purchase the plan again.
If you continue to experience issues purchasing a subscription, please click here to contact our support team.