Wanting to change the sort order of your images? There are several sort options available for your view on the mobile app. You can find the sort options at the top-right side of your screen.
By default, your images are sorted from the newest uploaded images to the oldest. To change your sort order, do the following.
- Tap the icon to load the sort options. (Top right of the page).
- Select from the following sort options by tapping your preferred sort order:
- Date Taken: Newest to Oldest
- Date Taken: Oldest to Newest
- Date Uploaded: Newest to Oldest
- Date Uploaded: Oldest to Newest
- A to Z (Alphabetically by filename)
- Z to A (Reverse alphabetically by filename)
- Tap the left arrow at the top of the page to return to the previous screen.
Note: Albums shared from the mobile app will not save your sort preference. If you wish to share an album with your sort order preferences saved, please use a mobile or desktop browser to retrieve the shareable Direct Link. Learn more about sharing albums here.