When downloading multiple images, including albums, from your Photobucket account, this download will create a compressed .zip file for faster processing.
If you experience issues opening your .zip file, check out the tips below:
- Check your internet connection. It's important to have a strong, secure, and stable internet connection when downloading your albums. Try the following if you have been experiencing multiple failed downloads.
- If you’re using WiFi, make sure you have a strong signal to your connection. While you might be able to access your account with a weak signal, it is possible for downloads to fail if your signal strength is weak or otherwise unstable.
- Try giving your router a reboot. Most networking or downloading issues can be resolved with a quick reboot of your home router. Once you’re back online, sign in to your account again to try downloading your albums or images.
- Make sure you have a program that unzips files. Older versions of Windows may require an additional program to be downloaded and installed that is capable of reading .zip files. Some of the popular ones that are used include WinZip and WinRAR.
You can also try the steps below as they may help resolve the issue you’re experiencing:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, then close your browser. This refreshes the page and helps eliminate most browser-related issues. You can click here to find out more about how to do this and here to do this on mobile devices.
- Make sure that your current browser is up to date with the most recent version.
- Download your images or albums in smaller batches. For example, try downloading your albums one at a time.