When downloading multiple images, including albums, from your Photobucket account, this download will create a compressed .zip file for faster processing.
If you experience issues opening your .zip file, check out the tips below:
- Your file may not have been downloaded properly. This can occur when files get stuck in transfer due to issues like a bad internet connection. Make sure you have a strong and secure internet connection when downloading your albums. If this is the case, try restarting your modem and router, and then sign in to your account again to try downloading your albums or images.
- If you are running on an older version of Windows, make sure that you have an unzipping program such as WinZip downloaded to your computer. Once you have this downloaded, the instructions above work to un-zip your file.
You can also try the steps below as they may help resolve the issue you’re experiencing:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, then restart your browser and log in to your account again. This refreshes the page and helps eliminate any browser-related issues.
- Try a different browser to make sure the issue is not browser-specific.
- Download your images or albums in smaller batches. For example, try downloading your albums individually.